Body & Soul Hair Salon is so excited to welcome you back. We hope this greeting finds you and your family in great health. We have all experienced challenging times in the past few months, but the members of Body & Soul are looking forward to resuming our focus on you and your hair care.
While much has changed, the commitment to your safety and protection is our number one priority; therefore, we will be intensifying our sanitary efforts. We have undertaken several new measures that have significantly increased our operating cost, as a result prices will increase. Your patronage and cooperation are greatly appreciated as we get through this together.
Clients are advised to follow the guidelines below:
- If you feel sick in any way, please reschedule your appointment
- Upon entering salon, you must wear a face mask that completely covers the nose and mouth, otherwise services will not be rendered
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the salon;
- Maintain 6 feet for social distancing;
- All clients must have an appointment. No walk-ins will be accepted;
- Early arrivals will not be permitted to enter salon until scheduled appointment time. Late arrivals will be cancelled and require rescheduling;
- Only clients with appointments will be allowed on the premises. Please do not bring additional guests (children, friends, etc.);
- All appointments will require a 50% deposit by using CashApp (Bodysoul20), PayPal or Zelle (email@example.com), If your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours from scheduled time, the deposit will be non-refundable;
- New clients must go to our website (www.bodynsoulhairstudio.com) on our “Contact Us” page and send us a request for service including date & time requested.